Last year we put together an Etsy Gift Guide for the first time and you all loved it so we decided to bring it back this year with some fresh new picks. And since today is Cyber Monday a lot of them are on currently on sale. Enjoy!
Gif guide season is still going strong, my friends. It is absolutely wild how fast this year went by and I scarcely remember the before times (i.e. living in a world pre-pandemic), but we’ve just about made it through a very challenging year so it feels good to be thinking about gift giving, holiday cheer, and warm fuzzy feelings. For my gift guide installment, I am so thrilled to share our picks from my personal favorite place to shop. Etsy has long been my go-to for almost all things. I’ve purchased everything from vintage furniture, to art, to pet supplies, to jewelry, to clothing from this site and perusing new items with a glass a wine in hand is a beloved past time of mine.
What I love most about shopping on Etsy is that it’s a worldwide, easy to access marketplace where I can find new artisans and makers, vintage retailers, and small businesses to support. I also love that when you buy something on Etsy, you are usually buying something original, vintage, or made in small batches so you can avoid buying something thats ~everyone~ has. It’s truly a magical place to shop, so let’s get straight to it, shall we?
1. Neela Single Bulb Pendant: I love this light shop, studioPGRB, and if I had the need for a pendant in my home, I’d go for this one. If you are looking for a subtle but impactful pendant for your giftee, this exposed bulb one would be a great choice.
2. The Original Striped Mushroom Lamp: This little mushroom lamp is so charming and would look really cute on any bedside table.
3. Hanging Terracotta Ceramic Lamps Set of Three: HOLD THE PHONE. This incredible ceramic pendant comes in a set of three so you can hang them in clusters for a mobile-type feel.
4. Zen Lamp: I am really into this sculptural zen lamp. I have never seen anything like it and therefore I declare it would be an amazing gift.
5. Priti Light Fixture: One more pendant from studioPGRB because their products are that good. The designs are very modern yet minimal and per their customer reviews, they are absolutely stunning in person.
6. Natural Himalayan Salt Lamp: Salt rock lamps are said to boost mood, improve sleep, ease allergies, help people with asthma breathe better, and clean the air. They also give off a warm, calming light and look good in any bedroom.
1. Antique Wood Basket: As we all know, every home needs vintage accents, so why not have it be an antique wood basket from the 1900s??
2. Vintage Turkish Handwoven Goat Hair Shag Kilim Floor Rug: Etsy is my favorite resource for vintage rugs so I had to include this one from one of my favorite rug resources. This one is a splurge for sure but it is too special not to share, plus if you check out the shop, you can find even more options that would add the perfect amount of charm and color to any space.
3. Antique Early 1900s Hardcover Book Set of 2: Vintage books can be great decor and any book lover would appreciate a vintage copy of one of their favorite stories.
4. Emerald Green Glass Candlesticks: I love vintage candlesticks if you couldn’t tell from my living room reveal. This pair of green ones has my attention so someone better snag it before I do!
1. Paris Medium Size Pochade (Painters Box): This is a vintage painters box so if you have an artist in your life that also loves vintage, this is your slam dunk.
2. Brass Apple Figurine: Small sculptures are very fun gifts to receive, and how perfect would this brass apple be for a teacher?? It may be a little on the nose but I am into it.
3. Two Green Glass Thumbprint 8 oz Goblets: Vintage goblets would be a welcome gift for any wine lover. Pair these with a wine club subscription and you have yourself an amazing gift.
1. Red Blue Kilim Pillow Cover: I LOVE THIS. I wish I had a place for it in my home. The color block is so fun.
2. Dash Mudcloth Pillow Covers: This handmade pillow cover would be a great accent in any minimal modern home.
3. Kilim Pillow: I almost bought this carpet pillow for my living room. This shop has a bunch of colors and patterns and they are all very special.
4. Soft Chenille Indigo Blue Moroccan Floral Pillow: Something about this color blue really speaks to me. It’s really beautiful and happy.
1. Plague Doctor Art Print: You may recognize this print from Julie’s recent bathroom reveal. It is such an intriguing piece and perfect for someone who wants to liven up their walls with some interesting art.
2. Modern Original ContemporaryArtwork Commission Art: This piece by artist Dina Dee Art is such a cool, modern abstract painting that would be a special and unexpected gift.
3. Antique Eyes Print: This print is from my favorite print shop on Etsy. I have had this particular one in my cart for a while, but am waiting to see if I have a good place for it in my home.
4. Vintage Art Printable: One of EHD’s best tips on saving money is buying printable art. I recently bought one from this shop and had it printed by Artifact Uprising and I am SO happy with the result.
5. Body Outline Print: A female form print is a great addition to any minimalist room, and this one is from an awesome Black-owned shop that handmakes each print.
6. Acrylic Art: Last but certainly not least, is this original painting by the talented Dina Dee. Again, art is a FANTASTIC gift if you can swing it.
1. Black Girl Art Print: Prints like this one are very special and I love the soft neutral colors that are very calming.
2. Vintage Art Printable: Here is another printable piece from the same shop that I just adore. I love the blurred image of this mysterious woman
3. Female Body Wall Art: I love female form prints of all shapes and sizes. I think they are so intriguing and make a space feel very personal.
1. Bud Vase: These vases are so fun and would be loved by anyone who is into the post-modernism trend happening right now.
2. Ceramic Bowl, Cup, Vase Gift Set: Ceramics are always an appreciated gift for any designer/design enthusiast. It can take a long time to curate a good collection of ceramics to style with, so why not help someone out with this unique set that comes with a bowl, cup, and a vase?
3. Concrete Hands Catchall Card: We love a hand-shaped jewelry catchall. I am so impressed with the attention to detail on this one and because it is handmade, you can bet that each one is special and one of a kind.
4. Limited Batch Marbled Glass Coaster: Coasters are one of those unexpected gifts that no one really thinks to ask for, but special ones are an exciting gift to recieve. These are handmade marbled kiln fused glass coasters that will look good on anyone’s coffee table.
1. Handpainted Tumbler: I just discovered this shop and I want all everything. It is all handmade in Italy and you can just tell it’s made with intention and love.
2. Vintage Bizzirri Hand Painted Ceramic Sailboat Scenic Candlestick Holder: These candlesticks are VERY sweet. They are also hand painted and would be a really great one of a kind gift.
3. Water Jug: OKAY, how cute is this? This shop is another new find that makes handprinted ceramics and everything is simply adorable.
1. Vintage Bentwood and Cane Child Size Bench: I am very attracted to this children’s bench. I know furniture may seem like an odd gift but it’s really not. As long as you know your giftee has a need/place for it, furniture is an AWESOME GIFT.
2. 2 Vintage Trieste Chairs: These chairs are incredible. Make sure to click the link and see for yourself because that small photo doesn’t come close to doing them justice. I am convinced someone needs these!
3. French Found Vintage Heavy Brutalist Square Cut Stool: This stool is simply very cute and would be a sweet accent in any style home.
Well folks, I hope you enjoyed this updated Etsy gift guide and let me know in the comments what your favorite Etsy shops are. Happy gifting! xx
Looking for more gift guides? We got you covered: My Favorite Things – The Official “Emily” Gift Guide Just Landed: PART 1 Home Decor | My Favorite Things Gift Guide Part 2: The New Fashion And “Old” Classics I Love | My Favorite Kids Toys/Gifts Of All Time – What They Actually Play With All Year And Doesn’t End Up In A Landfill | Brian’s “Cool Dad” Gift Guide: All The Things He’s Been Marketed, Bought, And Actually Really Loves |Wanna Give A Gift That Will Always Win?? Welcome to Caitlin (And Brenda’s) Tried & Tested Practical Gift Guide | Our 10 Favorite Personalized Gifts They’ll Actually Love (And No, It’s Not A Photo Book)
Opener Image Credit: Photo by Sara Ligorria-Tramp | From: Arlyn’s Warm (& Sort of Last-Minute DIYed) Holiday Reveal