One of our most purchased items of 2022 was this vanity set that Priscilla used in Emily’s best friend’s basement bathroom (shown above and below if you scroll down). And I get it! With an easy swap of the hardware and the addition of a pretty brass faucet, they got a beautiful-looking vanity for a slammin deal and people wanted in! Now, this may sound dumb but for longer than I’d like to admit I assumed that unless totally custom, all vanities came with countertops. No such luck little Jess. In fact, A LOT don’t, and for me, that sounds pretty overwhelming for someone who has never renovated before. Meaning, not only do I need to find an affordable vanity base but THEN I have to what, go to a stone yard and figure out how to get a countertop made??? I’m half kidding because I know that readymade countertops are also available online. But honestly, I’d prefer to just have those two pieces come together as one. One less decision, amiright?? So that’s what this post is going to deliver – bathroom vanities with countertops at an affordable price.
Now, let me just say that everything is more expensive than it was pre-pandemic. It sucks. So I did some research and capped the price at $1000 (a few are slightly over). I know $1000 doesn’t scream “affordable” but there are a ton of options that are less than that. Obviously, the smaller ones are more affordable and the larger ones (double sinks for example) are less affordable. Of course, we always recommend checking out Craigslist or a similar site to maybe find something that works even better for your budget. Plus it’s good for the earth! But if that’s not an option for you then hopefully some of these will be. Let’s start with the little ones, 18″ wide or under:
1. Airon 18″ Single Bathroom Vanity Set: I hate to start with my personal favorite but man I love this one! The wood tone is beautiful, the black accents make it look expensive, and it looks vintage without actually being vintage. It also comes in five other colors if you like the shape but not the color, the drawer is a soft close, and the counter is quartz with is super durable.
2. Doyle 18″ Single Bathroom Vanity: This is such a pretty and versatile option and could work with almost any style. And for under $350, it’s a steal! It also comes in a pretty more muted green.
3. Malena 18″ Single Sink Bathroom Vanity Set: This one may be little but isn’t elegant! The details are all very classic but it still can easily work for a farmhouse style.
4. Pyramid Pedestal: I know this isn’t the most practical option, since there’s no counter space, but with the right faucet it would look very cool and modern. It also comes in black!
5. Galilhai 35″ Single Bathroom Vanity Set: This is a great one to add a natural texture to a bathroom. It can easily work in either a contemporary or really organic-styled space.
6. Cassidy 16″ Single Bathroom Vanity: Such a cute vanity that has a modern twist. Great lines and I love that little drawer.
Let’s move onto vanities that are over 20″ wide…
1. Aurora 25 in. White Vanity: I think this one is so beautiful! It’s traditional yet not overly ornate. Plus that countertop is Carrera marble and it’s a great price. 10/10!
2. Muriel 24″ Single Bathroom Vanity Set: Shaker with a twist. I love the door details and those cute chunky feet! It also comes in a brighter green.
3. Claire Ceramic Console Sink White Basin Gold Legs: Ok no storage but so pretty! I love that hit of brass. It’s the affordable version of Malcolm’s beautiful bathroom makeover.
4. Toto Promenade 24″ Rectangular Pedestal Bathroom Sink: Another beautiful classic style that may not have storage but still has a decent amount of counter space.
5. Tremont 24″ Free Standing Single Basin Vanity Set: How cute are those little drawers??
6. Lauren 20″ Single Bathroom Vanity Set: I can’t get over the joinery. It’s so good! I might personally change out the handle for something less decorative but it’s a really cool option for under $500.
7. Renwick 23.5″ Single Bathroom Vanity: This is the bigger version of the one in the first category! Personally, I love the white countertop combo and this size comes in other wood colors.
8. Rowland Pedestal Sink: A little bit more detail than #4 and from our favorite, Rejuvenation. I know!
9. 25″ Modern Farmhouse Single Bathroom Vanity Sink: Perfect for a modern utilitarian vibe and has a place built-in for a hand towel! And how cute would a basket look on the shelf?
10. Annecy 24″ Free Standing Single Basin Vanity Set: Talk about fun and bold! Great for someone who is looking for something different.
11. Kansas 24″ Single Bathroom Vanity Set: That beadboard and paint color are stealing my heart (but it also comes in white). Plus it has a lot of storage with a marble countertop!
12. Gabi 24.02” Single Bathroom Vanity: I know this is a pricey one but I really love it. It’s trendy without screaming “I’M TRENDY!” and isn’t your average readymade vanity.
13. Jewell 20″ Single Bathroom Vanity Set: Classic, simple, and beautifully affordable.
14. 28″ Single Wall-Hung 2 Drawer Vanity Set: I had to throw a couple of curveballs in the group! I think this one is so cool. I don’t know why but I’m imagining it in a bathroom with a wildly awesome wallpaper. And don’t be fooled, it has not one but two drawers.
15. Jakhiya Modern 24″ Black 1-Drawer Bathroom Vanity Set: If you are a glam lover then this is your vanity! Black, brass, and sleek.
1. Arietta 31 in. Black Vanity: This feels quietly pretentious in the best way. Like it knows it’s beautiful and chic but doesn’t feel the need to say it:)
2. Merryfield 37 in. Bathroom Vanity: Whoa, I really love this color and the drawer configuration. Overall it’s just a stunning vanity. And guess what? If you love it too but need it in a different size, it comes in four other sizes AND two other colors.
3. Binford 30″ Single Bathroom Vanity Set: I might have a thing for MCM-inspired vanities…because this one is pulling at my heartstrings. It also comes in a slightly lighter wood tone!
4. Chelsea 36″ Single Bathroom Vanity Set: Of course, this one is in my top 5 because it’s also one of the most expensive. There isn’t one thing I would change about it:)
5. 30-inch Bathroom Vanity: Elegant, simple, and love that toe kick.
6. Vintage White China 32-inch Wall Mount Bathroom Vanity Sink: If you are looking for a pretty vintage-looking vanity, this may just be it:)
7. Console Lavatory Sink: Another Malcolm-like vanity! My landlord gave me permission to do “whatever I wanted” in my apartment and this may be one of those wants (given the style of the building:)).
8. Keri 36” Single Bathroom Vanity: Y’all, I really think this one is special. Again, not cheap but doesn’t it look like it could go in an Amber Interiors home???
9. Timonium Brandy 30″ Single Bathroom Vanity Set: This one is basically the big brother to the first one in the first roundup! I think I would opt for black handles but otherwise 10/10.
10. Classe 36″ Single Bathroom Vanity: I dare you to not fall in love with this one. The cane doors and micro knobs are too good!
11. Burnam 30″ Single Bathroom Vanity Set: I don’t know why the term “PNW Luxe” flashes in my head when I look at this vanity but it just feels right. It also comes in four other colors!
12. Belleair 30″ Single Sink Vanity: Yes, this is from Pottery Barn and yes, it’s actually affordable and of course, pretty!!
13. Bragenham 30″ Single Bathroom Vanity Set: If you don’t smell something sweet when looking at this cutie then we are very different (which of course is ok). The delicate details make it really special.
14. Eita 36″ Single Bathroom Vanity Set: Ah, the vanity that started it all!! As you can see from this bathroom reveal, it’s a great-looking vanity with an EHD official stamp of approval!
15. Waithman 30″ Single Bathroom Vanity Set: How good does that natural wood look? It’s a perfect balance of rustic and modern.
And now we go even bigger!
1. Hampton Harbor 44 in. Bath Vanity: Lots of little drawers and cute feet – I’m in! This one also comes in a few different sizes.
2. Dawkins 42″ Wall-Mounted Single Bathroom Vanity Set: I love that wood grain A LOT and it’s a really pretty floating option.
3. Gonzalo 48” Single Bathroom Vanity: Ok, this one is actually the most expensive option but my god is she a beaut! How could I not include her?? Oh, and it also comes in a charcoal color.
4. Wittig 48″ Single Bathroom Vanity Set: Organic industrial, right?? Love the amount of storage and that there are both open and closed options.
5. Aurora Blue 49 in. Vanity: One word. Classic!
6. HEMNES / ODENSVIK: It’s simple but so pretty and that price is unbeatable!
And for our final category…DOUBLE SINKS!
1. Sanibel 60″ Double Bathroom Vanity Set: What a pretty shade of blue and I really love that hardware. It also comes in white if blue isn’t your thing!
2. HEMNES / ODENSVIK: IKEA knows how to design a wonderfully simple yet versatile vanity. I love the hardware placement too! It also comes in gray.
3. Bryn 48″ Wall-Mount Double Sink Bathroom Vanity: Moody and modern. Can a bathroom vanity be sultry??
4. Hitchin 60″ Double Bathroom Vanity Set: Simple with just enough detail! I think adding some vintage hardware would make this piece look incredible. It also comes in white:)
5. 48-in Almond Toffee Undermount Double Sink Bathroom Vanity: Another incredibly versatile piece. I love the drawer/cabinet combo! This also comes in a couple of other colors.
6. Biscayne 60″ Double Bathroom Vanity Set: I think this one is just pretty and that single long shelf on the bottom is not only beautiful but practical. This one also comes in three other colors and you can choose between brushed nickel or gold hardware!
Well, that’s it! I really hope this was helpful to those who are currently shopping around for a bathroom vanity! Do you have any favorites or can any of you vouch for any of these? Let’s talk in the comments!
Love you, mean it.
Opening Image Credits: Design by Priscilla Frost | Styled by Emily Henderson | Photo by Sara Ligorria-Tramp | from: My Friend’s Carpeted Basement Bathroom Gets A Budget Makeover (With A Lot Of Readymade Products And The Transformation Is Insane)