Winning!!! Pendleton! $400+
***this giveaway is now closed***
OH ladies and gents. You are in for a treat. I can’t say enough good things about this company. 100 year old, family run, Oregon based, crazy high quality and with a chic-ness that doesn’t go out of style and a nice-ness that surpasses any big box store. There is an integrity about this brand that I love. My grandma wore it, all my uncles wear it on the ranch in Wyoming and now i’m wearing it.
And luckily, Native American style is hot right now, and one of you (I might enter myself) will be the lucky recipient of my favorite blanket, above.
And if you haven’t seen the Portland Line (fashion) get ready. Because it is amazing. I’m debating moving into cooler climate just so i can wear their wool year round.
I know. And that is just some of the pieces (there are a bunch of men’s as well). I have one of the jackets and the shorts (will post fashion post next week, not shown above) and i LOVE THEM. I think it will be available at Anthropologie, Barneys, etc. Get yours before they sell out.
But back to the blanket. This is a very, very, very, good giveaway if I do say so myself. You’d be crazy not to enter.
Giveaway Entry Info:
- Prize: One (1) TAOS IKAT BLANKET from Pendleton in Twin or Queen with Shams. MSRP $414-$494
- How to Enter: Pick a current product you love, or tell me about a vintage Pendleton piece in the comment section below.
- If you want to be fun (extra entry): Tweet: Snuggleing up with Pendleton and @Em_Henderson for a $400+ cozy giveaway!
- Giveaway Ends: Friday September 23rd at 11:59pm EST
- How Many Lucky Winners?!: One! (1)
- Ships to: US Only
- Also: Please be kind and only enter once, unless you used the extra entry option, you can enter twice. I will select the winner using random.org and will notify the winner by September 26th via email. You will have 2 weeks to respond with your info, or we will select another winner.