ok. a few things, real quick like. purely objective. using my reality-tv-watching-instincts.
1. Courtland should not have been in the bottom two. wood paneling can be awesome.
2. Alex saved Michael’s life. he totally put that shelving system together when Michael was relaxing with a nail in his thumb. probably drinking brooklyn lager. watching the much missed, much talked about ‘television’. lazy lazy michael. i mean, i miss RHONY too, but i wouldn’t put a nail in my finger just to be able to watch it in the waiting room. or maybe i would’ve. we all have our priorities. in case you don’t read my blog often, i’m justa kiddin’. but Alex rocked this week. and totally saved the day.
3. my table was weird, BUT necessary. we didn’t have a table. and i couldn’t leave it plain and have that be my ‘signature’. oh and what i wrote on it (graffiti like) i’m hoping will keep them laughing and smiling for years, and that was the point. i’ll explain tomorrow.
4. Reese should quit the acting gig and start painting instead. she whipped that fireman silhouette out quickly and it really was pretty. (er. casey)
5. thank god we have new teams. i was about to throw myself into that fire.
6. my kryptonite has left the building.
7. i heart firemen. very. very. much. so handsome, so brave. you can’t bottle that sh*t. and if they could, they would make 17 trillion dollars. ’cause every woman wants them and every man wants to be them.
because they are awesome.
my 15 day shoot ends tomorrow. i’m hoping i come back alive because i is a zombie. 14 hour days with an hour commute. sucks. be prepared (this time i promise) for some DS posts. the obsession is full force after tonights episode. so much to ‘splain.