You may not want to buy everything online (sofas or chairs for instance want to be sat in, fabric often wants to be touched), but lighting is certainly one of the things that you can confidently purchase without needing to see/hold/touch/nuzzle in person. So we thought it was about time that we did an epic lighting resource post, rounding up our favorite 37 stores and choosing a lot of our favorites from them. In no particular order, here, my friends, are my favorite online lighting sources.
1. Token Pink Geo Pendant | 2. Zuiver Copper Bow Floor Lamp | 3. Tom Dixon Brass Fat Beat Light | 4. Tom Dixon Brass Beat Table Lamp | 5. White Spica Light | 6. Edge Blackened Steel Pendant | 7. Thierry Vide Suspension Light | 8. Rose Ambit Pendant Light | 9. Grasshopper Floor Lamp
1. Langley Street Herzog 6-Light Chandelier | 2. Atom 5 Light Pendant | 3. Melrose Place 2 Light Geometric Pendant | 4. Concrete 11.4” H Table Lamp with Novelty Shade | 5. 6 Light Mini Chandelier | 6. Danika 3 Light Linear Chandelier | 7. Michael Anastassiades for FLOS IC Table Lamp with Sphere Shade | 8. Karrington 12 Light Chandelier | 9. Ursidae 12 Light Foyer Pendant | 10. Lucille 48.5” Task Floor Lamp | 11. Ryan 27″ H Table Lamp with Bowl Shade | 12. Puzzle 2 Light Chandelier | 13. Ragtime 1 Light Pendant | 14. Sputnik 24 Light Chandelier | 15. New Bedford 2 Light Wall Bracket
1. Wood Half-Dome Pendant | 2. Voyager 13 Swing Sconce | 3. Voyager 33 Pendant | 4. Well Pendant | 5. Voyager 33 Sconce | 6. Arc Cylinder | 7. Voyager 13 Pendant | 8. A-Framed Half Dome | 9. Dome Table Lamp | 10. Concentric Flush Dome | 11. Clasp Wall Lamp | 12. Arc Dome Pendant | 13. 20” Flush Dome | 14. Brass T | 15. Aperture Sconce
1. Frosted Facet Star Pendant | 2. Gold Dipped Task Lamp | 3. Hooped Linen Chandelier | 4. Handpainted Earthenware Lamp Ensemble | 5. Salmar Sconce | 6. Anchored Orb Task Lamp | 7. Mine Pendant Lamp | 8. Winding Course Task Lamp | 9. Tincelle Dot Floor Lamp Ensemble | 10. Slanted Copper Table Lamp | 11. Beaded Necklace Pendant | 12. Alchemist Pendant
1. Cloud 37 | 2. Link Porcelain | 3. Dyad Sconce | 4. Tassel 57 | 5. Arrow | 6. Column Table Lamp | 7. Synapse | 8. Trapeze | 9. Triad 9 | 10. Horsehair Sconce | 11. Lariat Sconce | 12. Circuit 7 Alternating
1. Hood Pendant | 2. Church Chandelier | 3. Grain Pendant 16 | 4. Cord Pendant | 5. Pivot Lamp | 6. Hood Sconce | 7. Pivot Booth Sconce | 8. Grain Table Lamp | 9. Cord Sconce
1. Noir Lou Chandelier | 2. Made Goods Dean Chandelier | 3. Made Goods Carmen Chandelier| 4. Robert Abbey Jonathan Adler Rio Chandelier | 5. Selamat Vineyard Chandelier | 6. Robert Abbey Hope Pendant | 7. Currey and Company Braithwell Chandelier | 8. Restoration Warehouse large Dunkirk Chandelier – Brass | 9. Nellcote Studio Le Marais 8 Light Chandelier – Black | 10. Noir Ray’s Chandelier – Brass | 11. Currey and Company Jean-Louis Chandelier, Small | 12. Robert Abbey Jonathan Adler Canaan Table Lamp
1. Hemisphere Wall Sconce | 2. Copper Arc Table Lamp | 3. Palm Frond Wall Sconce | 4. Atomic Copper Table Lamp | 5. Trinity Pendant Light | 6. Stacked Marble Table Lamp| 7. Globe Pendant Light | 8. Candlestick Pendant Light | 9. Marble Floor Lamp | 10. Vega Flush Mount Lamp | 11. Radial Chandelier | 12. SAIC Together Pendant Light
1. Mira | 2. Isle | 3. Wall Candy | 4. Monroe | 5. Spectra | 6. Lucia | 7. Ridge | 8. Alto Compass | 9. Wyatt Sconce | 10. Vista 2 | 11. Fjord Compass | 12. Flare
1. Precision Large Pendant | 2. Linden Table Lamp | 3. Henry Industrial Hanging Light | 4. Melange Table Lamp | 5. Precision Small Sconce | 6. Bistro Medium Chandelier | 7. Melange Pill Form Sconce | 8. Agnes Large Pendant | 9. Hicks Large Pendant | 10. Arabelle Pendant | 11. Cleo Desk Lamp | 12. Sommerard Triple Arm Chandelier
1. Genie Lamp | 2. Blossom Chandelier | 3. Pearl Sconce | 4. Cylinder Table Lamp | 5. Jug Cluster Canopy | 6. Globe Pendant | 7. Morse Sconce | 8. Bell Floor Lamp | 9. Star Chandelier | 10. Pyramid Chandelier | 11. Tear Drop Lamp | 12. Spider Chandelier
1. Rex Grey Floor Lamp | 2. Mick Brindle Floor Lamp | 3. Riston Floor Lamp | 4. Meryl Arc Floor Lamp | 5. Swing Arm Bronze Sconce | 6. Astor Brass Sconce | 7. Morgan Black Sconce | 8. Cosmo Pendant Light | 9. Clive Bronze Chandelier | 10. Madison Tapered Glass Pendant | 11. Rodan Pendant Light | 12. Astor Brass Buffet Lamp
1. Miles Wall Light | 2. Etta Round | 3. Matheny Suspension Light | 4. Amy Floor Lamp | 5. Clarke Suspension Light | 6. Madeleine Suspension Light | 7. Botti Chandelier | 8. Botti Pendant Lamp | 9. Brubeck Wall Light | 10. Billy Table Light | 11. Neil Suspension Light | 12. Turner Floor Light
1. Paxton Pendant Light | 2. Paz Pendant Light | 3. Canterbury Pendant Light | 4. Vertigo Pendant Light | 5. Maestro Table Lamp | 6. Silver Siren Wall Sconce | 7. Quincy Pendant Light | 8. Avant Garde Wall Lamp – Tall | 9. Dorian Pendant Light | 10. Bella Rustica Floor Lamp | 11. Shiny Sputnik Chandelier | 12. Galactic Light Fixture | 13. Cascadia Pendant | 14. River Glass Table Lamp | 15. Dunbarton Chandelier
1. Taccia Table Lamp | 2. Pedrine Adjustable Ceiling Lamp | 3. Anges Chandelier Ten Bulb Modern Branching Lamp | 4. Eight Arm Modernist Diablo Chandelier | 5. Sputnik Bubble Chandelier | 6. Caridad Chandelier | 7. Girven Pendant Lamp – Wide | 8. Vise Pendant Lamp – Small | 9. Pulley Industrial Chandelier | 10. Moda Chandelier – 15 Globe | 11. Stilnovo Globe Cluster Chandelier | 12. Girven Pendant Lamp – Tall
1. Kvartär Pendant Lamp | 2. Aröd Work Lamp, Gray | 3. Riggad LED Work Lamp w/ Wireless Charging | 4. Ranarp Work Lamp, Off-White | 5. Böja Pendant Lamp, Rattan | 6. Holmliden Table Lamp, Black | 7. Hektar Floor Lamp, Bronze Color | 8. Hektar Pendant Lamp, Dark Gray | 9. Foto Pendant Lamp, Aluminum
1. Globo Five-Light Chandelier | 2. Indochine Floor Lamp | 3. Jacques Pendant | 4. Maxime Task Floor Lamp | 5. Ipanema Multi-Boom Pendant Light | 6. Caracas Two-Light Table Lamp | 7. Giant Sputnik Chandelier | 8. Antwerp Floor Lamp | 9. Vienna Small Chandelier
1. Waldorf Suspension | 2. Perchiore | 3. Beaubien Suspension | 4. Beaubien | 5. Beaubien Wall Double Shade | 6. Clark | 7. Laurent Collection | 8. Cliff Floor | 9. Cliff Suspension
1. WAC Lighting Brushed Brass Rocket LED Pendant | 2. Decostar Brushed Brass 21 Inch 3 Light Flush Mount | 3. Tom Dixon Melt Pendant Chrome | 4. Fredrick Ramond Karma Polished Aluminum 24 Light Chandelier | 5. Tom Dixon Etch Pendant Brass | 6. Hudson Valley Gaines Aged Brass 3 Light Flush Mount | 7. Dimond Beech Wood Swannanoa Table Lamp | 8. Lights Up! Deco Deluxe 30 Inch Pendant Light | 9. Currey & Company Upbeat Table Lamp with Teal Finish
1. Arteriors Jarrod Wood Carved 22” Wide Pendant | 2. Kichler Cobson 12” Wide Bronze Semi-Flush Convertible Pendant | 3. Jonathan Adler Black and Brass Antwerp Floor Lamp | 4. Kichler Lytham 17 ½” Wide Olde Bronze Pendant Light | 5. Covington Antique Brass Metal Down Bridge Floor Lamp | 6. Spectra 18” Wide Retro Brass Chandelier | 7. Feiss Cadence 8” Wide Antique Brass Mini Pendant Light | 8. Chic Mini Black Arc Wall Lamp | 9. Possini Euro Planet Chrome and Black Pendant Chandelier | 10. Jonathan Adler Black and Brass Antwerp Desk Lamp | 11. George Kovacs Gold 20 ½” Wide ADA Compliant Bathroom Light | 12. Jonathan Adler Meurice 12” High Brass Wall Sconce
1. Surya Wesley Blue Table Lamp | 2. Emporium Home Lexi Magenta Table Lamp | 3. Aidan Gray Lighting Seagrove Small Chandelier | 4. Chaumont Flush Chandelier | 5. Jamie Young Camellia Blush Chandelier | 6. Arteriors Nessa Chandelier | 7. Lowcountry Originals Vintage Pipe Works Raw Brass Chandelier | 8. Jamie Young Cici Lake Bllue Small Pendant | 9. Mini Zanadoo Brass Chandelier | 10. Currey & Company Syllabus Pendant | 11. Whitecrane Large Floor Lamp | 12. Caged Table Lamp
1. Sunflower Cube Floor Lamp in Black | 2. Silk Table Lamp in Black | 3. Halo 25” Acrylic Chandelier in Clear | 4. Flashlight Table Lamp in Black | 5. Excavate Ceiling Fixture in Silver | 6. Bridge Chandelier in Black | 7. Intention Chandelier in Brown | 8. View Ceiling Fixture in Black | 9. View Stainless Steel Floor Lamp in Black
1. Ona Sisal | 2. Shan | 3. Grey Drop | 4. Denim UFO Light | 5. Silk Cashmere Light | 6. Umet 3 Natural | 7. Bird’s Nest | 8. Blue UFO | 9. Ona White
1. Nayara Table Lamp | 2. Hiemstra Pendant, Large | 3. Studio Table Lamp | 4. Jytte Table Lamp | 5. Klancy Concrete Table Lamp | 6. Senja Pendant, Brass | 7. Aspel Table Lamp | 8. Taava Pendant, Rose Gold | 9. Connely Pendant, Large
1. Double-Jointed Swing Lamp | 2. Emerson Light | 3. Industrial Wall Lamp | 4. Tripod Desk Lamp | 5. Brass Swing Lamp | 6. Swing Lamp | 7. Shaded Pendant Lamp | 8. St. Germain Swing Lamp | 9. Socket Chandelier
1. Penn 1-Light Pendant | 2. Dimond Mercury Black Pineapple Lamp | 3. Hans Andersen Home Enok Black Wall Sconce | 4. Hudson Valley Lambert 1 Light 9.5 inch Pendant | 5. Bali Goldtone 22-light Chandelier | 6. Hudson Valley Meridian 1 Light Wall Sconce | 7. Perugia Chandelier | 8. Black and Gold Beat Pendant | 9. Driscoll Single-Tier Chandelier
1. Sonoma | 2. Tiburon | 3. Ogden | 4. Waterloo | 5. Fairfax | 6. Arcata | 7. Afton | 8. Novato | 9. Petaluma
1. Gretta Crystal Chandelier | 2. Davin Lamp Base | 3. Campbell Task Lamp | 4. Elise Adjustable Sconce | 5. Zuri Sputnik Chandelier | 6. PB Classic Flushmount – Metal Bell | 7. Jolie Mother-of-Pearl Floor Lamp Base | 8. Selita Lamp | 9. Rhodes Sconce | 10. Mid Century Orb Chandelier | 11. Jayce Marble Lamp | 12. Capiz Pendant
1. Carson Table Lamp in Thunder Blue | 2. Cypress 5-Arm Chandelier | 3. Stem Floor Lamp in White Linen Shade | 4. Stand Table Lamp – 7” Base in White Oak With White Drum Shade | 5. Cedar & moss 3-Arm Semi Flush Chandelier in Brushed Satin | 6. Lynwood Sconce in Matte Black | 7. Cedar & Moss Double Tape Lamp | 8. Monolithic Table Lamp – Marble & Aged Brass | 9. Butte Dome Pendant – 18 In in Matte Cobalt | 10. Hazel Large Smooth Bell Pendant | 11. Small Cut Crystal Table Lamp | 12. Haleigh Wire Dome Pendant – 12 In
1. Fuller Pendant – White Glass | 2. Tangled Chandelier – Antique Black Brass | 3. Matter Lamp – Smoke | 4. Radar Plug-In Sconce | 5. Isaac Plug-In Sconce – Long Arm | 6. | 7. Sidnie Lamp – Royal Blue | 8. Lafayette Lamp – Navy Stripe | 9. Factory Satellite 3 | 10. Princeton Senior Plug-In Sconce 2.25” | 11. Orbit 8 | 12. Royce Chain Pendant
1. Everett Three-Arm Sconce in Polished Nickel | 2. Brighton Table Lamp – Small | 3. Santa Barbara Pendant in Black | 4. Tinsley Table Lamp | 5. Flynn Single Wall Sconce | 6. Capiz Scalloped Chandelier | 7. Cole Brass Floor Lamp | 8. Morro Pendant | 9. Beacon Sconce in Ultramarine | 10. Goodman Pendant – Small in Brass | 11. Malibu Chandelier | 12. Portside Sconce in Antique Brass
1. Wood Task Lamp – Black – Threshold | 2. Brass Task Lamp – Threshold | 3. Crosby Collection Swing Arm Sconce – Threshold | 4. Brass Ceiling Lights | 5. Threshold Copper Task Lamp with White Marble Base | 6. Crosby Collection Large Pendant Light – Threshold | 7. Zuo Bosonic Ceiling Lamp – Chrome/Black | 8. Crosby Small Pendant – White – Threshold | 9. Adesso Chelsea 2-Head Desk Lamp – Black | 10. Crosby Schoolhouse Desk Lamp – White – Threshold | 11. Davis Adjustable Column Floor Lamp – Ebony 65.5″ – Threshold | 12. Globe Pendant Lamp – Brass – Threshold
1. Eden Large Pendant | 2. Hicks Large Pendant | 3. Ted Ceiling Light | 4. Henley Table Lamp | 5. Pelham Oval Light | 6. Leyland Sconce | 7. Antonio Adjustable Two Arm Wall Lamp | 8. Bistro Small Round Chandelier | 9. Strada Large Flush Mount | 10. Bryden Medium Round Pendant | 11. Yul Table Lamp | 12. Utopia Large Linear Pendant
1. Acrylic Framework Chandelier – Rectangle | 2. Mid Century Long Arm Chandelier | 3. Lounge Floor Lamp | 4. Mid-Century Overarching Wall Sconce | 5. Split Deco Sconce | 6. Mobile Table Lamp | 7. Nova Table Lamp | 8. Pelle Sconce – Short Gooseneck | 9. Pelle Table Lamp – Asymmetrical | 10. Leather Commune Table Lamp | 11. Roar + Rabbit Faceted Glass Sconce – White/Antique Brass | 12. Classic Cubic Flushmount + Sconce Square
1. Bent Wall Lamp | 2. Brass Chandelier | 3. Brass Pendant | 4. Shaded Brass Pendant | 5. Brass Wall Lamp | 6. Helios | 7. Orbit Pendant | 8. Shaded Floor Lamp | 9. Orbit Table Lamp
1. Black Metal Accordion Wall Sconce | 2. Walnut Wood and Brass Orson Desk Lamp | 3. Brass and Wood Glenn Pendant Lamp | 4. Basket Weave Orb Jute Fiber Pendant Lamp | 5. Large Wood Bead Chandelier | 6. White Enamel Adrian Pendant Lamp | 7. Pewter Teardrop Mina Table Lamp | 8. Antique Gold Scoop Desk Lamp | 9. Gold Lotus Hanging Pendant Lamp
1. Bungalow 5 Booker Nickel Lamp | 2. Noir Snowflake Antique Brass Chandelier | 3. Noir Hiver Floor Lamp | 4. Arteriors Jamienne Table Lamp | 5. Sleep Ceiling Lamp | 6. Arteriors Harding Dark Bronze Chandelier | 7. Global Views Sunburst Light Gold Fixture | 8. Arteriors Nina Table Lamp | 9. Allison Two Light Ceiling Mount
It’s exhausting to go through, I know. But I have to say its one of the more rewarding roundups we’ve done because even as a draft I’ve referenced it so many times for so many projects. These sites have WAY more lighting than what we have rounded up so click on through and get your light on.
Holy smokes! Thanks for this guide! This must have taken hours upon hours of work!
Thank you for your (& your team) hard work. I especially appreciate that you included the prices on most of them.
Everything is wonderful.
In case you’re in a reply kinda mood (fingers and toes crossed),
What do you use to apply the Georgio Armani face makeup? I bought all your makeup.
I would LOVE to hear more beauty tips. I’m devouring all your insite, in all areas!
Thank you for sharing!
great round-up! thanks for putting it together. ALSO–i am patiently waiting for more details on your new house and all the renovations…ahhhhhh so excited!!
We have big post in the works, so stay tuned 🙂
oh! this is random, but when will the new target threshold fall line come out?? i seem to recall we usually get your sneak peek or round-up aronud this time and the line debuts sometime shortly afterward….any hints as to when we will see the line-up??
Perfect timing! I’m still looking for the perfect light over our kitchen table.
Great roundup, thanks!
“In no particular order, here, my friends, are my favorite online lighting sources”
Actually, it looks like alphabetical order, which is always a good choice : )
I know they are hated but at our house they are a necessary ugly for my husband … ceiling fan with light kits! Any good sources ??
This lighting round up just wouldn’t quit…and I loooooved it!! OneFortyThree and Layla Grace are especially awesome! Thanks!!
Whoa! Awesome resource.
Question for you guys- we are living in Germany and there’s an awesome lighting store close by which some fixtures that are very unique and I would love to own. What are your thoughts on buying a wonderful fixture before you have the house? (I am active duty Air Force so we live in military housing and will probably have at least one other home before our forever home.)
I say do it, especially if there is a piece you don’t think you can get in the states. I rent currently, but I have moved my pride and joy sputnik chandelier to three properties now with no issues. When we move we have simply replaced the fixture with what was there before or we buy another simple builder grade fixture to install, with our landlords blessing of course.
Agreed, if you find a fixture you love you should definitely buy it and then you can bring it with you to your next place. Swapping out lighting is a very easy thing to DIY and if you save the old pendant you can swap it back in when you move.
Um, should she not be concerned about wiring? It may not be a problem, but I just wanted to note that lighting in Europe generally runs on DC and in North America on AC. But that may be an easy fix. Ask at the Lighting shop.
So, I have this thing with lamps/light fixtures, and now I am going to stair at this post all day, and not get a bit of work done, Thank You : )
I also like houseofantiquehardware.com and historichouseparts.com for more classical/antique looking light fixtures and antique looking hardware.
CHEERS to y’all!!!! This is amazing and the time it must have taken is nuts. As an Int Designer, you’re exposing a lot of our hidden great sources (ravenhill is amazzzzing) 😉 but it’s great! So happy that people are taking such pride in their living spaces! love it.
Such a cool round-up; I thought I knew all the good lighting sources but you listed a bunch I hadn’t heard of. Totally pinning for future reference! You’re always asking for new roundup ideas, so I’ll just throw in that I personally would love a round-up of round dining tables. And/or extendable dining tables (the only ones that work for me are the round–>oval kind, but maybe extendable in general with different shape categories would be more helpful for a broader audience?) I find a lot of tables to be either uninspiringly cheap/boring, or TOO artsy in a way that feels like too much of a statement or splurge for something that will probably take kind of a beating in my house. For what it’s worth, 48-ish inch round is my sweet spot, but again I’m not the only reader out there. 🙂 Lastly, I’d be curious to hear from you–do you think there’s any merit to the idea that not EVERY piece in a home should be interesting/cool? I know you always say “pretty goes with pretty” which I agree with, but as I shop for stuff like a dining table (which will be very visible in our open… Read more »
Guys. GUYS. You are really the best. Thank you Emily + team for putting in all this work for these roundups. I just moved from an antique craftsman to a midcentury ranch and am switching up all my stuff, and your roundups are saving me a bajillion hours (probably) of research. I’ve already bought at least 5 things from different roundups you’ve compiled. You make the world a better place.
#10 on CB2 is the jam!
Any advice on mixing lighting tones in a single room? I have the black onefortythree sconces: http://shop.onefortythree.com/products/wall-sconce on the walls of my living room and am trying to figure out if I can do the gold Threshold chandelier as the overhead light http://www.target.com/p/menlo-chandelier/-/A-50332004? but I feel like a black chandelier might look more intentional? There is obviously gold/brass through out the room on objects though so maybe it would work?
Love this post. Doing a Reno and got some great ideas. Hoping you are doing a post on cabinet hardware soon?
Wow! So much great info! Curious to know your thoughts on sourcing a plug-in pendant or chandelier to hang over a dining table. We currently rent in San Francisco, and like many apts in SF our place is dated (more 70s than gorgeous victorian unfortunately). There’s no hardwired light above the dining table, and that reno is out of the question for a rental. The light would be visible from the street so I would love to have a statement piece that’s also functional, but it must be a plug-in (that preferably doesn’t look tacky). Any tips on where to find great plug-in options?
Converting something hardwired to a plug in is not difficult. The tricksy bit is the plug. Just google it.
Love this post! I love looking at lamps and lighting and there seem to be so many gorgeous choices these days!
I have a suggestion for a possible post: I’m going to be buying a new chandelier for my dining room soon and am not sure what to take into consideration. The one I chose last time doesn’t fit the space (it’s too small and doesn’t give off enough light ). I’m concerned about proportions. How do I decide what is the best size is for the room? How far above the table should the light fixture rest? How much light is best for a dining room? How do I pick a style that is not too predictable, but doesn’t clash with the furniture or style of the house? The same questions could apply to pendant lighting in the kitchen and other rooms. Does anyone else have this problem?
This is in the works, so stay tuned!
Yay! +1 on this topic!
Emily, we’d love to be a source for lighting and installation tips. Lamps.com Design Services has a team of experts that can provide insight and advice for these exact challenges. If needed, just send a note to Amy@lamps.com. Thanks 🙂
I would really love this too!! I am in the process of buying a dining room light for over the table and have already sent one back because it was WAY TOO BIG. I’d love to know more about how to chose the right now!! This post was crazy amazing!!
The book “Bunny Williams’ Point of View” has a lot of that information. I used it extensively when we were building our house. Plus, she’s amazing. The book is excellent.
Thanks for the great roundup!
Some of the companies were new to me and will get checked out.
I can already picture lots of the lighting options in your new house 😉
Sooo excited for you and your family’s new adventure!
Regarding the person asking about buying the light fixture in Germany, I would like to mention that Germany runs on 220V and the fixture might have to get rewired for 110Volts once they move back to the US. Could you kindly let them know before they make this investment? Thank you.
This is GREAT Emily!! I am the owner of a lighting company and Interior Designer and totally obsessed with lighting! It is so hard to gather all of this information for clients and you nailed it! I love your blog and your designs are amazing… your blog brightens my day : )
Great roundup! Do you plan to do one for outdoor lighting? Or, may I request one? 🙂 I am in need of a non-hideous flush-mount porch light to replace my highly hideous 80s inset fluorescent one.
I would also love an outdoor lighting roundup! And hey, lots of other outdoor roundups; I could’ve used your input when selecting door handles and a doorbell and house numbers and everything. 🙂
It’s like you have ESP with excellent taste.
This post makes me so happy!
This is a great post! A post on how to coordinate lighting in an open floor plan (particularly dining chandelier/kitchen pendants) would be a great compliment to this post!
any good thoughts on where to find modern outdoor lighting? we need a new wall-mounted porch light!
Wow! Great info to save. Anything similar on outdoor lighting?
I am SO envious of the huge amount of choice over in the States! Here in Australia, you’d be flat out trying to find a lighting shop, let alone a really pretty and unique fixture 🙁
I’ve been slowly replacing the fixtures in my house–the last two I bought from Wayfair, and was generally happy with both, but I will share a problem I foresee with my most recent purchase. I bought a vanity light that uses a T10, medium base, 9 inch, 75 watt bulb. This has been a very challenging bulb to locate! I never considered the cost and availability of bulbs in my fixture purchases in the past, but will from now on.
Um hello best post ever. Like, ever. Thank you.
Oh my goodness! So many beautiful choices!
What an amazing selection and such a great post for inspiration! I wish we had this much choice of lighting the UK!
i am visiting first time to your blog awesome post you have written, thank for sharing
Nice post…I’ll be looking forward for more of your posts. Keep it up!
You are the greatest person ever. Thanks for this!
Thank you Emily and team for these roundup posts. I know they aren’t quick or easy to put together, but I am always referring back to them.
I loved what you’ve done here. The design is elegant, your content classy. Appreciate this post. i’m interested in your article
I remember this valuable and a very unique post in my mind so that i get a good review about stocks in nice manner..!@
Thanks greatly for one more worthwhile article I’ve been an enormous enthusiast to the previous few months and i really enjoy reading your posts
I blog frequently and I really thank you for your information. The article has truly peaked my interest. I will book mark your blog and keep checking for new information about once per week. keep continuous..
OMG this is the BEST guide ever, thank you so much!! It’s perfect timing too as I’ve been trying to find the perfect chandelier to go over my new dining table and FINALLY I have options I love!! This must have taken hours so thank you so much for doing this. Words cannot express my appreciation!
Good post !! I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand.
Your work is really appreciable and i pleased to read your blogs…
Love some of the lighting you’ve posted. I’d love for you to check out my lighting. We have some fun, funky pieces and everything can be customized: http://sazeracstitches.com/
Thanks so much for posting the prices along with the images. So helpful in determining which items to drill into or not!
thanks for it very interesting very useful for this website. Again thanks for it