When getting ready I (Emily) laugh at my underwire bra that is in desperate need of attention, and wear my Uggs every single day (this is my favorite pair). I really, really wanted to do a cozy comfy clothes review, to be able to recommend truly what is worth the purchase right now (as we are all thinking extra carefully about our purchases) but it felt so wasteful both in money and shipping (and returning is hard). Instead, I crowdsourced the EHD team and asked what they are wearing and loving right now. Here are the results:
1.Women’s Sherpa Jacket: I left this in LA and I’m bummed EVERY DAY that I don’t have it (and keep forgetting to grab it). It’s really flattering and CUTE in addition to being comfy and cozy (and red is making me so happy to wear)
2. Women’s Crewneck Sweatshirt A cozy crew that looks old and boyfriend-y. If you like The Great, but its not in your budget, these are really good.
3. Cosmic Joggers: It’s safe to say that I’m living in a lot of Lou and Gray Right now. Their whole thing is comfy clothes and they deliver.
4. Loose Knit Sweater: I don’t need more sweaters, but this one would make me so happy to wear right now. I can’t vouch for if its soft, as I haven’t ordered it yet, but it makes me feel happy.
5. Hearts Slim Boyfriend Jean: While I’m opting away from most denim, I have been wearing boyfriend jeans and love that these are made in LA.
6. Basic Sweatpants: If you want to splurge on your sweatpants to ensure they are comfy and flattering (no pockets in weird places to add bulk, etc) I have had these for years and can vouch.
7. LA Stripes Varsity Tee: Don’t have but WANT.
8. Le Soleil Pant: I’m wearing these right now and they are slouchy trousers that are still super cute (and 50% off right now).
9. Down For It All Jacket: Once again I find myself wearing this daily, all seasons. So warm but so lightweight (so it’s great for all seasons and layers so easily because the arms are fitted but not tight).
1.Women’s Cropped Hoodie: I’ve been LIVING in this (even before quarantine). I have it in black so super easy to throw on with some high-waist pants or leggings. It runs small, so size up! (I am typically a S/M but went to a large)
2. Women’s High-Rise Tie-Dye Leggings: These are nice to put on right when you wake up. They go down to your ankles and have me ready to do yoga at any second of the day!
3. Aerie Boyfriend Distressed Oversized T-Shirt: This shirt is soooo comfy, and I love that it’s baggy and oversized. Basically it’s perfect for lounging!! I usually wear it with leggings or bike shorts.
4. Shark Slippers: These are super comfy and add a nice light-heartedness to my day 🙂
5. The Perform Legging: THESE!! I think I’ve put them on the linkup, but they are the coziest EVER. Perfect for working out in the morning, sitting in em all day, and stretching during the day 🙂
1.UO Willow Fuzzy Drawstring Teddy Jacket: This is my ultimate favorite fleece jacket, which I’ve been wearing non-stop inside my house to save on our heating bill. I’ve linked it up before, but that’s because it’s one of the best articles of clothing I own. I think I’ve had it for about two years and it’s still in great shape. I always get compliments and questions about it (I have the “honey” color)
2. Women’s Sleeveless V-Neck Knit Jumpsuit: I got this jumpsuit, and I wear a long sleeve under it with a sweater over it. It feels cute, has pockets, and is ultimately super comfy:
3. Women’s High-Rise Sweatpants: I’ve been wearing these super affordable sweatpants from Target all the time. They’re slim and flattering, but not tight and don’t have a waistband rope (or whatever those are called) that bulk up the front area. And they have pockets!
4. UGG Women’s Koola Short Fashion Boot: These are the Uggs I got, they’re the budget version of Emily’s real ones. They’re made by Koolaburra, which is owned by UGG (so they’re still UGG IMO), and the only difference is that they have synthetic fur on the inside, rather than real wool. Real wool has a lot of benefits, but staying within my budget was the determining factor for me. So far they’ve been great, especially with a pair of ultra-cozy socks.
1. Raised Textured Sweater & 2. Textured Shorts: I bought this REALLY CUTE crochet set the Saturday after we were ordered to work from home. I was on the hunt for a sweatsuit but saw this and was convinced it would be my WFH uniform. I wasn’t wrong.
3. Waffle Slippers: Ah speaking of, these slippers complete my WFH uniform.
4. Rose’s Highway Women’s Tee: Say hello to the most comfortable T-shirt. I’ve had this shirt for over 3 years and I still wear it once a week. It is super lightweight, has a great shape, and it pairs so well with jeans (or in this case, sweats:)).
5. Crew Neck Long-Sleeve Pullover: I wear this pullover constantly. It is perfectly cozy but looks nice so I don’t feel super frumpy wearing it. I have it in the off white color but just ordered the beige color to match the pants.
6. Women U Wide-Fit Curved Twill Jersey Pants: Okay, I am so excited to talk about these pants. They are basically a sweatpants-trouser hybrid and I am in. to. it. If wearing sweats all day bums you out, here is your answer. Super cute yet comfy as hell.
1. Beyond Yoga Brushed Up Lounge Around Midi Jogger: This is a brand that I have always wanted to try out especially since it is made in the USA. Their Lounge Around Midi Joggers look so cozy and yet more sophisticated than your typical sweatpant.
2. Summits Woven Jogger: I love a pant that can do double duty. The less changing throughout the day the better, you know for when I go from the office (my bedroom) to the yoga studio (living room). This jogger pant from Vuori has been what I’ve been looking for, plus they are 50% off.
3. UO Romeo Pull-On Jogger Pant: These pants look SO COZY and they are a linen blend which means this LA lady can wear them year-round. If you plan to purchase (like I just did and am counting down the days til they arrive) then size down because they run big.
4. Women’s Perfectly Cozy Lounge Jogger Pants: I’ve owned the two pairs of the stripe version of these pants for over a year now and they are still so soft. I am tempted to get another in the light gray color.
1. Short Sleeve Notch Collar and Short Pajama Set: I admit. Some days are spent in this PJ set. Once it’s on it doesn’t come off. Sorry boys.
Sometimes I put on workout clothes in the morning (which motivates me to workout once I get off work since I’m ALREADY in gym clothes). I almost ALWAYS opt for some combination of:
4. Pull-on Pants: Most days I wanna feel like I actually got dressed versus sitting in my PJs all day (but don’t get me wrong PJ set days happen…keep reading) so I wear pants like these on the regular.
5. UGG Slippers: These are crucial to my being right now.
6. Target Pull-over: This is the comfiest thing ever. I wear it on the daily.
Now it’s your turn. What clothes have been getting you through this uncertain time? We want alll the cozy clothes recommendations you got. xx