Happy Monday, pals! Guess what: EHD is a dog blog now and moving forward, I refuse to write any posts that are not about pets. I’m just kidding, it’s not a dog blog (…yet, though about 200 of my close friends and I are attempting to change that) BUT this is a post about pets. Folks, today we’re talking about Boris, Emily’s most handsome neighbor and frequent EHD model.
Last month, we ran an Instagram partnership with The Farmer’s Dog, a fresh dog food delivery service, featuring Boris. (At this point, he’s worked his way into enough shoots that he’s an influencer in his own rite. Congratulations, little man.) We try to only partner with brands that we really believe in, so I texted Suzanne, Boris’ mom, to check-in and see if Boris was still loving his fresh, pre-portioned meals.
And guys, the reviews are in: Boris actually, truly loves it. Suzanne responded with a photo of him staring at the counter and wrote, “He won’t stop doing this. It’s like the jig is up and he knows what good food tastes like.” (I joked in Thursday’s post that we at EHD are weirdly involved in each other’s lives, and now recognize that it is deeply humorous to be in a group text with my boss’ neighbor.)
So since this dog food has earned the permanent Boris seal of approval, and since it’s still kinda dicey outside in the general world, I got The Farmer’s Dog to extend their 60% offer for our readers. (It automatically applies through that link.) If you’re still minimizing the amount of time you’re spending outside or in retailers, this at-home fresh dog food delivery is a game-changer — it’s a great way to make sure that you can stay safe while your pup gets all the good stuff that they need.
In case you’re not familiar, let me run you through the details real quick:
- You take a quiz and input all your dog’s information
- The Farmer’s Dog generates a plan with three recipes made of real meat and vegetables based on your answers (in this case, we were able to flag and avoid Boris’ allergens, which has been super helpful!)
- You receive pre-portioned meals straight to your door
- Pop them in the freezer, thaw in the fridge before mealtime, and fluff it up with a fork before serving
- Enjoy 🙂
We thought it’d be REALLY CUTE to run a taste test with Boris with his old food and his Farmer’s Dog, and folks, WE WERE RIGHT. It’s adorable, and you can watch it on Emily’s stories right now. (You can also hear some of the ASMR that we referenced in those texts above.)
We’re trying to keep Boris around as long as possible (because honestly, no one else on the team could pass out in the middle of a Target photo shoot and get away with it, which is worth celebrating) and since we trust it for our team mascot, I just wanted y’all to be able to try it at a special rate, too. Here’s the link that will land you 60% off your first month of fresh dog food delivery 🙂
PS. Your pup needs the best nutrition, but you also deserve to look at some beautiful dog bowls in your kitchen (especially now, if you, like me, are home and looking at them ALL THE TIME). As promised, here are a few of our favorites:
1. Large Shibori Pet Bowl | 2. Pink Marble Dog Bowl | 3. Stoneware Crock Pet Dish | 4. Custom Pet Bowl | 5. Handmade Ceramic Pet Bowls | 6. Elevated Mid-Century Modern Dog Bowl | 7. Toile Dog Bowl | 8. Ceramic Pet Bowls | 9. Modern Ceramic Dot Pet Bowl | 10. Ceramic Dog Bowl in White Marble | 11. Personalized Large Dog Feeding Bowl | 12. Set of 2 Pet Bowls
OK, THAT’S IT. Stay safe and thanks for visiting another edition of EHD’s dog blog. (Also please let me know if you have any favorite pet bowls or feeding stations that you’d recommend!)
Opening Image Credit: Photo by Veronica Crawford | From: My Favorite AFFORDABLE Spring Dresses (all with pockets)