Its been a while since I trolled Craigslist in Louisville. It’s almost like I’ve stopped prioritizing shopping in cities that I have no ability to purchase in. Nay, folks. I’m still here and so is Craig. And Louisville was VERY fruitful this week.
I mean, get your phones ready, Louivillians. There is SUCH good stuff here.
1. Set of Vintage Rolling Desk Chairs $75 On the count to ten after this post is published I’d guarantee you that these are gone. Why? Because these are the trifecta of a good steal. Such a nice shape. A totally lovely color (olive is on its way back, folks) and that price is RIDICULOUS. Congratulations lucky buyer. You done got yourself a STEAL.
2. Awesome Barstools $150 Yes. Weird modernists stools kinda scream 80’s but in the right environment they make such a statement.
3.Mid Century Sofa $475 Not cheap, but sure is pretty. Like The Olsen twins clothing line. I mean, who can afford that stuff? But on them it just looks so lovely.
4. Setf of 4 Retro Chairs $50 YES!!! Cobalt is having a moment (its having a lifetime over here in my world). Grab these. They are wonderful.
5. Bamboo Thonet Style Rocker $25 It’s a Thonet. Its sculptural. Its $25. Yes.
6. Pair of Bertoia Style Chairs $75 So stupid. Two Bertoiia chairs for $75? Even if you can’t find two more for less than $400 that is still such a steal.
7. Vintage School Desk $35 Cute color, good price.
8. Peacock Chair $50 Great peacock chair. EXCELLENT price.
9. Anthro Style Arm Chair $35 In the right environment this chair is fun and retro. Crazy lady cool. Like
10. Mid Century Side Chair $40 Not incredible. But that is a good price for a lovely chair.
11. Sheaf of Wheat Coffee Table $80 It takes a very specific space to pull this off. I’m thinking mid-century southwestern with lots of neutrals , leathers, pottery, etc. It’s a hard one, but for the right person its a good piece.
12. Deco Style Sofa $50 OKEEEEEEEEE maybeeeeeee this was a mistake. When they said ‘deco’ i think we all know that means 80’s which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, right? But unless you are Kelly Wearstler herself, I would skip this. But Kell, doll, grab this and prove us all wrong, won’t you?
13. Industrial Desk $50 Yes. So cute, interesting, masculine, nice scale and at $50? It writes itself.
Sorry, its been a while, but trolling Craigslist is BACK!! Where to next, folks?