Best DIY projects
They may not always be cheap or easy, but DIY’s are always rewarding…..right?
I’m not terribly good at DIY. Surprising, i know, what with my former mormon background, and my penchant for resourcefulness. But i don’t have enough patience to make them really good so i normally don’t even try. Holiday gifts? Maybe….but otherwise i leave it up to the crafters of the world to make these things oh so pretty.
But these DIY’s below i think i actually want and i think some of you should do them and then give them to me. Thank you.
1. Rope Mirror via Apartment Therapy. So chic and looks expensive, but it isn’t.
2. Painted baskets, via Martha Stewart. Imagine in gold…..
3. Camera strap, from DesgnLoveFest.
4. Exstention cord braid, from DesignSponge Hide that cord with some more cords? But it looks awesome.
5. Dip Dyed table, Via The Sweet Beast Such a cheap way to make Ikea look awesome.
6. Gold painted Ikea shelving, from The Little Green Notebook Yes. Yes. Yes.
7. Rope Room Divider, via The Brick House. For my future loft….
8. Hanging Garden, via DesignSponge
9. Tufted Headboard, HERE. OK, I wouldn’t actually do this, but i think others should.
10. Gold Leaf Notebooks, via Eat Sleep Cuddle. Such good holiday gifts for friends/neighbors, etc.
11. Gold Starburst via Curbly Yes. Very good shelf filler for very cheap.