I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Benches are one of the pieces of furniture I need the most. They kinda go anywhere. At the foot of a bed, in a hallway, entrance, under an art wall, in a living room to counter act so much taller furniture, at a dining table … you get it. So here’s my roundup of benches, starting with the cheapies.
These three are pretty great for how inexpensive they are:
1. Bamboo Folding Bench, $59.99 2. Threshold Woven Accent Bench, $99.99 3. Velvet End of Bed Bench, $129.99
And if you want to spend a bit more … That orange one is adorable and if I was traditional, I’d be all over that skirted one that has storage:
1. Antiqua Benches, $149 2. Retro Orange Wool Bench, $148.49 3. Skirted Storage Bench, $191 4. Andalucia Large Dark Brown Leather Bench, $172.99
My friend Scott owns #3 below and it’s strangely great for the price:
1. Dylan Bench, $249 2. Alondra Storage Bench, $207 3. Martha Stewart Living Lombard Long Bench, $239 4. Rainbow Weave Bench, $229
I would officially own all of these, well the ruffled one I’d have in my french cottage, but probably not my current house:
1. John Vogel Bench, $499 2. Wrap Bench, $399 3. Modern Bench in Knoll Upholstery, $400 4. Betsy Ruffled Skirt Bench, $329 – $519
For those of you who kinda want to splurge more (take note, that navy blue copper bench comes in other bright colors — it’s amazing):
1. Kilim Bench – Blue Stripe, $599 2. Cooper Aluminum Bench, $519 3. Darwin Dining Bench, $549 4. Mueller Bench, $575
1. Moller Model 63A Bench, $800 2. The Clarke Bench, $895 3. Morris Bench, $899
And in case you own your own plane and found an extra $1200 underneath the cushion, here are some splurges for you:
1. Flying Point Bench, $2, 400 2. Illusion Bench, $1, 698 3. Florence Knoll Bench, $4, 320 4. Kilim Rose Bench, $1, 298
To read about how I use benches check this post. And you want to see one of my most favorite benches in the world?
I know. My feelings for it are intense.
Thank you very much, Alexis, for helping me with the research and creating the boards. Y’all can check out Alexis’ lovely blog HERE.
So which one is you favorite or do any of you own any of these benches and recommend them?