*** This giveaway is now closed!***
I long to be someone who drinks tea, I do. People who drink tea are cool and refined. Unfortunately, I, Emily Henderson am a total coffee drinker. It browns my teeth, it hypes me up, its not necessarily good for me in any way, but the addiction came from growing up on Diet Coke big gulps, and now its a monster inside me.
This teapot is beautiful. I grew up in a small Oregon town as most of you know, so ‘tea’ was something that i saw on British TV shows (for the record, i was not watching British TV shows, i was watching The Sound Of Music and Savannah Smiles….on repeat). It always seemed fancy to me and grand. Like, ‘Betsy, can i get you a cup of tea and crumpets?.’ (WHAT IS AN EFFING ‘CRUMPET’??)
If you haven’t had the misfortune of hearing my english accent, consider yourself lucky because I also watched a lot of My Fair Lady, except i never watched it til the end and learned the ‘good’ english accent. I sound like a Liverpoolian hooker. Which, in a way, is actually appropriate and i am a whore for good style.
Long story short, this teapot makes me want to serve tea to my guests. I mean, look how cool i am? I’m modern and effortless, beautiful but not flashy.
Enter to win it, now. Look refined and sophisticated to your friends.
And if you are ever bored, ask an Englishmen to say the words ‘water’ and ‘strawberries’. It’s hilarious. NEVER ceases to make me giggle. (Aka: WOOOTA, and strooooobriees). OH, and get this, you won’t believe it, they drive on the wrong side of the street. Someone should tell them. Its quite dangerous, mate.
Giveaway Entry Info:
- Prize: One (1) New Norm Teapot Kettle from Horne MSRP: $79.95
- How to Enter: Leave a comment and tell me what from Horne’s Kitchen you like best!
- If you want to be fun (extra entry): Tweet: @em_henderson ‘s @hornes giveaway is TEA-riffic! Check out stylebyemilyhenderson.com for details!
- Giveaway Ends: Friday September 30th at 11:59pm EST
- How Many Lucky Winners?!: One! (1)
- Ships to: US Only
- Also: Please be kind and only enter once, unless you used the extra entry option, you can enter twice. I will select the winner using random.org and will notify the winner by October 10th via email. You will have 2 weeks to respond with your info, or we will select another winner.