Hey, design bloggers out there. The Design Bloggers Conference is fast approaching, March 3rd – 5th, and Lamps’ Plus is sponsoring a scholarship for design bloggers who want to go but might not be able to swing the $645 admission. They’ll cover you, you just have to show up (and pay your travel costs).
So here are the details:
You can get all the details on the Lamps’ Plus blog:
· Design bloggers who have been regularly posting for six months or more are eligible.
· Applicants are asked to describe their blog, their financial need pertaining to the conference, and why they are deserving of sponsorship.
· Winners of the scholarship will receive a free conference pass.
· Deadline for applications is January 15, 2013.
· Winners will be announced on February 4, 2013.
· Entries should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Design Bloggers Conference will take place from March 3-5, 2013 at the Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City.
All you have to do is be a blogger and write an email. That’s it! You can do that in your sleep, right?
Get your scholarship on, folks.